I spoke briefly with a representative from [Spirit Halloween](http://clk.about.com/?zi=1/1hc&zu=http://spirithalloween.com), a Halloween costume retailer, and asked them what was hot this year. Anything Twilight-related (either solo as a vampire or tandem ala Robert Pattinson and [Kristen Stewart](http://clk.about.com/?zi=1/1hc&zu=http://dating.about.com/od/datingcoupleprofiles/p/kristenstewartdating.htm)) are in hot demand, as are gladiator, flapper and gangster-related costumes. And online costume retailer Buy Costumes ([Buy Direct](http://clk.about.com/?zi=1/1hc&zu=http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-2520844-10368600)) is showing anything superhero related or star trek/star wars flying off the shelves.
I've listed a few of my personal favorites for the year below, but I'm wondering: what will you wear for Halloween this year?
- Knight In Shining Armor Costume
- Twister Halloween Costume
- Ally Capone (Buy Direct) and Rob N. Banks (Buy Direct)
- Corpse Groom (Buy Direct) and Corpse Bride (Buy Direct)
- Gladiatrix (Buy Direct) and Gladiator (Buy Direct)
- Flapper Girl (Buy Direct) and Prohibition-Age Gangster (Buy Direct)